How To Tethered Jailbreak iOS 7.1 With Bypass iOS 7.1 Activation Lock
A Russian developer named Smolk, has a discovered a special workaround for iCloud remote activation lock specific function for all the iOS devices running on iOS 7.1, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.0.4, 7.0.3 and some below versions. He recently introduced a method that will not only enables him to bypass iOS activation lock, but additionally a jailbreak for iOS 7.1 as. Here’s we got the same that how to jailbreak iOS 7.1 with bypass iOS 7.1 activation lock.
The procedure is exclusively for iPhone 4, but specific conditions need to be fulfilled. For instance, the iPhone needs to be renamed via iTunes like a “new device” and the phone password should be disabled. After this the iOS 7 bypass activation lock procedure needs to be executed just before jailbreaking the device.
You may also like:
- iOS 7.0.4 Tethered Jailbreak Using RageBreak
- How To Bypass Galaxy S3 & S4 Lock Screen Security
- iOS 7.0.2 Bug To Bypass Lock Screen
- How To Open Apps Directly From iOS 7 Lock Screen [Video]
How To Jailbreak iOS 7.1 With Bypass iOS 7.1 Activation Lock
- First of all download the iOS 7.1 jailbreak program from here. This file will work on Windows XP and even on Windows 7 and 8 as well.
- Now hook up your iPhone 4 to your computer, start the program which is downloaded in first step and select “Tethered jailbreak iOS 7.1 for iPhone 4“.
- Now just click on button with caption as “1) Run SSH_RD Tool“.
- Now wait around for window RD_tool to open, and after that put your iPhone into DFU-mode.
- As soon as the process has completed, After that just click on option “2) Run SSH Connect“. Around this stage, you will need to make sure that the disc is actually mounted. Start to see these messages:
- Mounting/ dev/disk0s1s1 on /mnt1 ..
- Mounting / dev/disk0s1s2 on /mnt2 ..
- In any other case, you need to select option “2) Run SSH Connect”
- Now click on “jailbreak data send”, and hang on for the window which states that “Continue connecting and add host key to the cache?”. Here just select ‘Y’ for Yes. Your device will be restart in the recovery mode now.
- Now click on “tethered boot iOS 7.1 iPhone 4 Model: 3.1 or 3.2 or 3.3” simply to boot your iPhone based on your model; get the iPhone model using the image number inside the window.
- After the downloading, don’t do anything at all until the device reboots automatically. The Cydia will be out there on your device.
- From then on, you have to wait for device respring. And this is the time where the mobilesubstrate is going to be added.
- Now be at liberty to start Cydia and just install any required updates.
Now on each and every reboot, you will need to plug your iPhone with the computer and just select the “tethered boot iOS 7.1” option, since it isn’t the untethered jailbreak. Bypass activation lock will work on iOS 7 and iOS 7.1, but if you have a stolen iPhone then you will not have the option to make the calls.