Step By Step Guide To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 For iPhone & iPod Touch Devices
As you might already take note, that Apple has launched iOS 6.1.3 for iOS gadgets. The release of this version of iOS firmware delivers an end to the evasion untethered jailbreak, but take it easy friends, as you can still jailbreak iOS 6.1.3, Yes you may read further to know that how to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 for iPhone and iPod Touch.
How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3
Evasi0n jailbreak doesn’t work properly on iOS version 6.1.3 and Apple has fixed two critical exploits that were used during the process of evasion jailbreak, for that reason there is now no strategy to untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1.3. But fortunately thanks to the Limera1n we do have a jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3, even though it is a tethered one. So let us take a look at how to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 for iPhone and iPod Touch iDevices.
Before you try to jailbreak your iPhone and iPod touch idevices on iOS 6.1.3, make sure you that you read some important points about it.
- This is a tethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3, so that you will be needed to âJust bootâ whenever you reboot your iOS gadget.
- If you are on iOS 6.1.2 or below version of iOS, DO NOT upgrade to iOS 6.1.3 as you will lose the untethered jailbreak status.
- This information will only work on pre A5 gadgets such as the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4.
- Download iOS 6.1.3.
- Download iOS 6.0 from the following links:
Step By Step Guide To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3
STEP 1: If you are not on iOS 6.1.3, then go forward and download iOS 6.1.3 type the download link given above. (Do not download if you are on iOS 6.1.2 or below version as evasion is still working on that firmware)
STEP 2: Download Redsnow 0.9.15b3 and iOS 6.0 firmware pc file from the above given download link.
STEP 3: Link your iDevice with PC and then put it into the DFU mode to be able to put your iDevice in DFU. Now you have to hold the Power on/off button for 3 sec, then hold the Home Button without releasing the Power On/Off button for about 10 sec. Release the Power Button but keep holding the Home button in this step.
STEP 4: Now run RedSn0w 0.9.15b3 and confirm that it finds your iPhone and iPod touch device.
STEP 5: Just click Extras > Choose IPSW > and find the iOS 6.0 IPSW. Also confirm that RedSn0w has efficiently determined the iOS 6.0 firmware. If this does not occur then it means that you have the incorrect version of RedSn0w, or the incorrect firmware. Just click OK.
STEP 6: Now just click back and then choose the Option of jailbreak. And after completing all loading, confirm that Install Cydia is also checked and click Next button. The jailbreaking operation will start, while your device will still be in DFU mode.
STEP 7: Now your device will come back to Lock screen, place it back into DFU mode again. You will receive a Tethered Jailbreak notification, click OK to go ahead and again click Select IPSW.
STEP 8: Once again choose the iOS 6.0 firmware for your device as it efficiently recognizes the firmware, now click on Just Boot.
STEP 9: While booting your iPhone, iPod touch should show the Pwned Apple logo on-screen. If it does, it indicates you have followed the instructions properly.
If you have followed the above instructions properly, your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or iPod touch 4 will be efficiently jailbroken on iOS 6.1.3.
As always if you have any query just comment below and we will get to you.
You may also like:
- Step By Step Guide To Download & Install AppCake For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Devices
- Here is: Step By Step Guide To Hacktivate iPhone on iOS 6.1.3 Using Redsnow
- Step By Step Guide – How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 A4 / Pre-A4 Devices Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.14 [Download Links]
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 iPhone 4 / 3GS And iPod Touch Using Redsn0w [Download Links]