Downgrade iOS 7.1 Back To iOS 7.0.x Using iFaith
Right now you people will know that the Apple already launched the iOS firmware version 7.1. Actually a lot of people have downloaded already and even they have apply the update as well. But by some reason (might be jailbreak) some of you really need to downgrade iOS 7.1 to iOS version 7.0.6 and below; we’ve got the brief article for all of you. that how to downgrade iOS 7.1 To iOS 7.o.x using iFaith.
The iOS 7.1 provides some key improvements to the Apple’s major iOS firmware. Most important in these features are: the CarPlay, approach to assimilate iOS into a car; much better Siri; enhanced camera having an automatic HDR for new iPhone 5s; polished iOS 7 user interface and a lot more.
But despite these improvements some people might need to downgrade iOS 7.1 back to the lower version iOS firmware for instance iOS 7.0.6 or below. Well if you’re actually among them, then don’t worry we have this for you. Just follow the below procedure to downgrade iOS 7.1 into lower iOS 7.0.x versions.
Download these to downgrade iOS 7.1
- Saved SHSH blobs. If you do not have SHSH blobs but have them on Cydia, you can click on “Show Available SHSH Caches on Server” in iFaith to download it to your computer.
- Download iTunes 11.0.5 or below (if you already have iTunes 11.1, make sure you completely remove it and download iTunes 11.0.5).
- Download iFaith (the latest version).
- Download iOS 7.0.6 (if you love this iOS version to downgrade).
- Download iOS 7.0.4 (if you love this iOS version to downgrade).
Downgrade iOS 7.1 Back To iOS 7 Using iFaith
- First of all download iFaith from above given link
- Now launch the iFaith
- Click on button captioned as “Build “*signed* IPSW w / Blobs”
- Now select the saved SHSH blobs and then select the already download iOS firmware file you need to downgrade to. The iFaith will now build a new custom IPSW file
- Now you’ll be asked to get into the DFU mode. If you actually know how to enter in that mode, so just move ahead and get into it now however, if you really don’t know then simply follow these below steps to enter in DFU mode
- Hold Power + Home button for 10 seconds
- Release Power button but keep holding the home button for another 5 seconds
- You will have entered into DFU mode
- Now open up the iTunes, make sure that it’s the iTunes version 11.0.5 or below. As soon as your are within iTunes, just select your device and hold-down the “Shift button” and simply click on “Restore iPhone”. A new pop-up window will show up, here you’ll need to browse the custom IPSW file which is created by iFaith in STEP 3
- Now the iTunes will simply restore the device to selected iOS firmware. It’ll downgrade iOS 7.1 back to iOS 7.0.6 or whichever iOS firmware you’ve selected in STEP 3
If you’ve followed this guide properly then you’ll be able to successfully downgrade your iPhone/iPad from iOS 7.1 back to iOS 7.0.x. As stated earlier you’ll need to have the saved SHSH blobs in any other case this tutorial is useless for you.