iH8Sn0w has launched an update for iReb which have support to iOS 6.1.2. iReb R7 is a Windows program which allows the user’s iOS devie to enter into PWNED DFU mode, hence it permitting a user to upgrade the iOS device to customized iOS firmware. You can restore, upgrade firmware with iReb, while skipping iTunes 1600/1601/1602/1603/1604 errors. Now follow the below how to step by step guide and download iREB r7 to Enter Pwned DFU Mode on iOS 6.1.2, iREB R5 / iREB R6 and iREB R7 are upgraded and fixed.
iReb only facilitates A4 iOS devices, iPhone 4S or iPad 3 and later are not supported yet.
iREB R5 Features:
- Much smaller file size (390kb).
- Fixed USB 3.0 issues.
- iREB’s speed for the iPhone 2G/iPhone 3G/iPod Touch 1G has increased significantly!
- Fixed rare DFU detection issues.
- Updated limera1n/steaks4uce payload to not hook “cmd_go” on 4.x images.
How to enter Pwned DFU mode using iREB
Choose your device. (Click the right button)
Follow onscreen instruction.
- Hold Power button for 2 seconds. The device will boot up (apple logo shown).
- After that, keep holding the power key and keep hold the Home key for just about 10 sec. (the display will flash and the product will power off.)
- When the device is power off, release the power button but keep holding the home button for around 15 seconds.
If the process goes well, then your device will be in PWNED DFU mode. Your deviceâs display will be dark and iREB will begin exploiting of your iDevice with limera1n. Once it done, it will display a success message on the screen.
You are done and may close iREB now.
Once entering into PWNED DFU mode using iREB, then you can restore using customized IPSW firmware with iTunes.
Download iREB R5 / R6 / R7 for Windows
To download latest iReb version — navigate to our Download Section.
Direct download link for iREB R7. Click Here