iH8sn0w has published a minor upgrade to his well-known jailbreak application sn0wbreeze few days ago, providing the application to Sn0wbreeze version 2.9.9. The update comes just a few days after Sn0wbreeze 2.9.8 was published, and features a few bug fixes. You can download iH8Sn0w’s latest Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11 from the following direct download link.
The Windows only app contains the new untethered evasi0n jailbreak, which the evad3rs came out the last week, and is capable of hacking all pre-A5 gadgets on iOS 6.1 (including the Apple TV 2). Full Sn0wbreeze 2.9.9 modify log after the fold.
Change log for sn0wbreeze 2.9.9, via iH8sn0w’s blog:
- Fixed issue with device not showing up in iTunes/xcode.
- Fixed bug when building iPhone3,2 (iPhone 4 GSM-Rev2) IPSW.
- Apple TV 2 bug fixes.
- Now adds evasi0n untethered directly to Cydia (for future updates).
Again, this is basically a maintenance upgrade to help eliminate some of the issues customers were having with the past version. So if you already used the app to jailbreak your iDevice, and things will work excellent, you can neglect this.
As usual you can find the newest version of sn0wbreeze from the following download below. If you are a professional, you can jump right in. Otherwise, if you are looking for help, I think about it will not be a long time before Jeff comes around with a how-to video.
You may also like:
- Latest Evasion 1.5.3 Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 [Direct Download Links With Cydia Pack]
- How To Make Custom IPSWs for iOS 6.1.2 With Sn0wbreeze 2.9.13 [Download Link]
- iH8Sn0w Released Latest Sn0wbreeze v2.9.14 iOS 6.1.3 Support And APTicket Validation
- How To Untether Jailbreak & Fix Bugs On iOS 6.1.2 – Download Links Snowbreeze 2.9.11