iFaith is a special application which will help you to save you SHSH blobs and APTickets from your iOS system. This application enables you to protect SHSH blobs for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch while using unofficial iOS firmware which Apple has stopped signing. Download iFaith 1.5.1 released for windows with new major codes improvements and best features from the direct download links at the end of this post.
This action isn’t possible using TinyUmbrella. iFaith also can help you to restrict your pre-A5 system to a lower iOS firmware.
What is new in iFaith v1.5.1?
Recently iH8Sn0w has been released iFaith 1.5.1 with essential value up-dates. In the iFaith v1.5.1 iH8Sn0w has set few essential bugs and included an assistance for the new IOS firmwares.
You can take a look at the entire changelog for iFaith v1.5 belowâ¦
- Major code improvements.
- Added Check for Update code.
- Adds the ability to dump iOS 5.1.x/6.0.x/6.1 on the iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3, and A4 devices.
- Crazy payload rewrite. (There are a chain of payloads used in this new iFaith purely dedicated to bumping up performance. iFaith should dump instantly after payload executes!).
- Finally enabled 3.x.x IPSW creation for iPod touch 2G users.
- Finally fully fixes NAND issues with newer models (e.g iPhone 4 8GB, new iPod Touch 4 models).
- In addition to dumping your SHSH blobs, iFaith will automatically fetch SHSH blobs for the latest iOS Apple is actively signing and submits them to Cydia.
- All gadgets [including A5(X)/A6(X)] can get SHSH blobs for the newest iOS firmwares Apple is definitely deciding upon by choosing the âShow available SHSH blobs on Serverâ button and following the on-screen prompts. (It will publish them to Cydia as well).
Even though you may not be able to implement the SHSH blobs you preserve for A5(X)/A6(X) gadgets presently, you may be able to later on (Future loopholes/exploits)!
However because gadgets with an A5 and A6 processor do not have any known low level iBoot or DFU uses it is not possible to dump of SHSH blobs or downgrade. You can however, still use iFaith to bring SHSH blobs that The apple company is currently signing (at the time of writing this article it is iOS 6.1) and as long as you have SHSH blobs for the firmware version you are currently running you can re-restore to the same firmware version and not to be compelled to update if a scenario ever occurs where you need to restore your device.
iH8Sn0w has described that a Mac version is currently in the works, but ETA is not available yet. You can download iFaith v1.5.1 from the iPho9 Downloading Page.
Download iFaith v1.5.1 for Windows
Keep in mind that you will need to follow this tutorial to get iFaith to run on Windows 8.