iOS 6.1.2 (10B147) (10B146) iPSW is now ready to download for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, iOS 6.1.2 does not fix the passcode protection defect, but set the Exchange Calendar bug that could have led to increased network activity and decreased battery life. Hit the leap to download iOS 6.1.2 iPSW 10B147 Firmware for iDevices Apple released from the following direct download links.
How to upgrade to iOS 6.1.2
iOS 6.1.2 upgrade is now available via both iTunes and iOS application update panel. You can easily install this upgrade via over-the-air or through one of the given download links at the end of this post.
Note: Although Apple has already stopped signing upon iOS 6.1 and iOS 6.1.1, but take it easy Jailbreakers as the evad3rs development group has updated evasi0n to edition 1.4. After some days we will launch the download links evasion 1.4.
Download iOS 6.1.2 iPSW 10B147 Firmware
Below are the direct download links for iOS 6.1.2 IPSW files for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 5G, 4G, iPad 4, 3, 2 and iPad mini¦
- iPhone 5 GSM
- iPhone 5 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 GSM
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad mini (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 4th-generation (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 3rd-generation (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 2 (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPod touch 4th-generation
- iPod touch 5th-generation
News on the bug fixes
We are supposing that since Apple had regarded the problem, they would have described it in the release notices if it was fixed.
If you are concerned about it, then you should set up turn off Simple Passcode function (Settings -> General -> Passcode Lock) on your iPhone and setup an alphanumeric passcode.
If you have improved to iOS 6.1.2, let us know if you have been able to duplicate the bug.
You may also like:
- Download Latest iOS 6.1.3 IPSW Firmware For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Apple Just Released iOS 6.1.3 – Download For Your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Devices
- How To Fix Bugs In iOS 6.1.3 iPSW With Evasi0n
- Downlod iPad Firmware And IPSW [Direct Download Links]